Describe your brand in one word. Enter it into the shop name generator.
Instant brand-names with Shopify’s store name generator.
Use Shopify's kids name generator to search for business names and check domain availability instantly.
Get the domain name that fits your kids store and your personality (before someone else does).
Hop out of the brand name generator and into your free 14-day trial.
The kids business name generator provides instant suggestions in three simple steps:
- Think of a word that best describes your kid brand
- Enter it into the name generator field
- Click on the “Generate names” button
And there you go! You now have 100 possibilities to select from or use as inspiration.
When it comes to kid shop name ideas, it’s all about authenticity. Is your kid brand aimed at building cognitive skills or physical dexterity? Are your products made from natural or non toxic materials? Consider what you’re selling and who your customers will be. Think about what will set your brand apart. In general, successful business names are:
- Universal: this means the brand name makes sense across different languages
- Easy to pronounce: you want your kid brand name to be easy to find and remember
- Non-specific: if you have a vision of expanding your business, you may want to ensure your brand name isn’t too specific so you can include other products or services
These days business names are as diverse as the products and services themselves. Shopify’s free name generator is here to help inspire a creative and unique name for your business.
Good kids store names are original, fresh, and memorable. As you brainstorm a name, consider employing these methods to inject a little fun into it:
- Alliterate (e.g. Creative Corner)
- Use acronyms (e.g. FHT - Fun for Hours Toys)
- Rhyme (e.g. Climb Time!)
- Abbreviate (e.g. Uncle Jack & Co.)
You can search words in Shopify’s free business name generator tool, but here are some examples of catchy words to include in a kids store name:
- Sloth (Crazy Sloth Puzzles)
- Jiggle (Jiggly Racers)
- Hoola (Hoola Stuffies Store)
- Wacky (Wacky Dough Co.)
- Magic (Magic Animals Place)
- Dash (Dash & Dazzle)
Yes. The kids business name generator tool from Shopify is free to use for all businesses and entrepreneurs. You can run as many searches as you like!
Here are a few examples of popular kids brand names for inspiration:
- Baby Boutique
- From the Stork
- Little Monkeys
The names generated above are examples only and may be used by other businesses or subject to third-party rights. By using them, you agree to these Terms.