Discount Calculator Online
Calculate the amount you will save with this discount.
Discount Calculator Online
Have a discount code but not sure how much money you will actually save by using it? Use the online discount calculator for finding out exactly what your savings will be.
As a shopper, you can use the discount rate formula to:
- • Find the final price of your purchase by calculating the percentage discount on any transaction and the sales tax with the calculator
- • See the amount off on any one discounted item, or a group of items with the same percentage discount
- • Check what the average cost of one item on a 2 for 1 sale, the amount you pay, and the amount you save when you have two items with the same price or different prices
- • Calculate the sales tax on your total purchase without any manual math
- • Use it to negotiate a better price on the item by calculating the discount you want for the amount you are willing to pay
As a dropshipper, you can use online discount calculator to:
- • As a dropshipper, you can use the discount formula for finding the original price after a discount when you make bulk purchases
- • When buying in bulk, you may need to know what the discount would be if you tripled your inventory purchase. You can use the calculator to find the percentage increase or decrease on double or triple discounts
- • You can use the tool as a reverse discount calculator to find and verify the true cost of an item
- • Offer a buy one, get one sale and find out the final price if offering two of the same items or two different items with the 2 for 1 calculator
As a merchant or store owner, you can use the discount calculator to:
- • Customize a discount you want to create based on the amount of cash you want for a specific item
- • Find your profit margin on any sale by factoring in your cost and the percentage savings you want to offer your customers
- • Discount a group of items, and find out how much money you will be discounting on multiple sales with a promotional offer. Use the fixed amount off calculator and add the multiple items together, or add all the items together before using the calculator and use the percentage increase/decrease tool
- • Use the sales tax calculator to help with your accounting
There are three most common types of discount that you can calculate online.
- 1. Discount off one item
- 2. Fixed amount off
- 3. 2 for 1 discount
Select the setting on the calculator for the discount offer you see to find out the correct discount.
You can calculate the percentage discount on an item by using the ‘discount off one item’ setting on the calculator, or calculate it manually using the following formula:
Discounted_price = original_price - (original_price * discount / 100)
To find the original price, use the discount calculator to enter the price you paid and the discount percentage applied. Then once you find the amount saved, add it to the amount paid to find the original price.
There are several different types of discounts that the calculator can compute for you.
- 1. Percentage discount: how much you can save on one item with a discount
- 2. Fixed amount off: enter the amount of the original price and the discount dollar value to find the new price and the amount you will save on an item
- 3. 2 for 1 discount: If the items are of a different amount, the cheapest item would be free, so enter the price for both items to find the amount you will pay in the transaction
Use the fixed amount tool to enter the original price and the new discount amount, and the calculator will find you the new price automatically.
You can calculate the percentage discount on an item by using the ‘discount off one item’ setting on the calculator. Enter the original price of the item, and the 10% discount to find the amount off.